Linlithgow Canal Centre Webcam
Canal Cruises, Charters, Tearoom, Canal Museum and Self-drive Boat Hire
We have installed a new webcam at Linlithgow Canal Centre and hope that you enjoy the improved images.
To see different views, select one from the drop down list below the camera image. For a full screen view, click on the white recrangle just above the drop-down list of views and click on the white rectangle again or use “Esc” to return to this view (Windows). For iOS (iPhone, iPAD) use the arrows at the left end of the grey bar below the image. There is sometimes a significant delay before the view changes - 30 seconds to 1 minute - so be patient!
Linlithgow Canal Centre is located off Manse Road, just south of Linlithgow Station It is operated by Linlithgow Union Canal Society (LUCS) and is run entirely by unpaid volunteers.
- Boat Trips to the Avon Aqueduct on St Magdalene - April to September only - every Saturday and Sunday departing 2:00pm and returning around 4:30pm
- Short (20 minute) 'Town Stretch' Boat Trips on Victoria - April to September only at weekends and every day from 29 June till 14th August 2014 - departing every half hour from 2:00pm till 4:30pm
- The Canal Tearoom - open 2:00 till 5:00 on the same days as the short boat trips (see above)
- Day and Half-day Self-drive Hire of Leamington (max 12 passengers)
- Scotland's only Canal Museum - open 1:30 till 5:00 on the same days as the short boat trips (see above) (admission FREE)
- School Parties and Charter Hire (by arrangement)
- Room Bookings When not in use the Canal Tea Room and Mel Gray Education Centre can be booked for meetings, talks, parties etc.
Linlithgow Cross Webcam
Click Here to see the webcam at Linlithgow Cross.
For more information see these other websites:
Please click here if you are getting a message that states "Sorry, this website is not authorised to display this Streamdays webcam."