This webcam shows Linlithgow Canal Centre, one of Linlithgow's main visitor attractions, in real time.
Linlithgow Canal Centre's 2014 summer season opens on Saturday 19 April and continues till 30 of September. During the winter months you can still charter St Magdalene or hire Leamington for a self-drive outing.
From the Linlithgow Canal Centre, which is located off Manse Road, just south of Linlithgow Station, Linlithgow Union Canal Society (LUCS), which is entirely run by unpaid volunteers, operates:
- Boat Trips to the Avon Aqueduct on St Magdalene - 19 April to 30 September only - every Saturday and Sunday departing 2:00pm and returning around 4:30pm
- Short (20 minute) 'Town Stretch' Boat Trips on Victoria - Weekends 19 April to the 30 September and every day from 30 June till 15th August 2014 - departing every half hour from 2:00pm till 4:30pm
- The Canal Tearoom - open 2:00 till 5:00 on the same days as the short boat trips (see above)
- Day and Half-day Self-drive Hire of Leamington (max 12 passengers)
- Scotland's only Canal Museum - open 1:30 till 5:00 on the same days as the short boat trips (see above) (admission FREE)
- School Parties and Charter Hire (by arrangement)
- Room Bookings When not in use the Canal Tea Room and Mel Gray Education Centre can be booked for meetings, talks, parties etc.
Linlithgow Cross Webcam
Click Here to see the webcam at Linlithgow Cross.
For more information see these other websites:
Please click here if you are getting a message that states "Sorry, this website is not authorised to display this Streamdays webcam."